Blogging/ Writing has it's ups and downs. Some days your on cloud nine hovering above the earth and feeling brilliant! You feel as if you've finally broken through that barrier. Some days though, it seems like your dreams may never be realized. Nothing I could say now explains it better than this poem I recently wrote called I'm her. I was feeling the latter and being pretty hard on myself until I received this award Sunday.
The Liebster Blogger Rules are:
1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
4. Add the award image to your site.
I'm passing the award along to four women and their blogs who I just recently met and love through Robert Lee Brewers April Platform Challenge.
Here are my nominees:
1. Sopphey Says~ http://sopphey.onimpression.com/
2.Through the Eyes of Meena Rose~ http://meenarose.wordpress.com/
3. Muddying the Waters~ www.muddyingthewaters.com
4.Whimsygizmo's Blog~ http://whimsygizmo.wordpress.com/
Thank you Rebecca Barray for giving me this award! You can't imagine how much I needed this!
~ Connect with me on Twitter and Facebook